Posted: |
Updated: |
Rate: 0 0

Documents in foreign languages have to be translated into Polish. In order to do this, it is necessary to contact a sworn translator who certifies true copies with the seal.

On the website of the Ministry of Justice (Ministerstwo Sprawiedliwości), there is the official list of sworn translators.